Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Elville and Associates invite you to an interactive workshop on, “Selecting a Continuing Care Retirement Community”.
Thursday, August 12, 2021 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EDT
Stephen R. Elville will explore the elements, mechanics, financial considerations, and nuances of today’s aging in place versus continuing care retirement community living.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- What is aging in place in 2021?
- What is a Continuing Care Retirement Community?
- What are the financial costs and considerations associated with contemporary living arrangements?
- Challenges associated with in-home care
- Challenges associated with downsizing
- Medicaid and skilled nursing concerns
- Estate planning considerations
We hope you can join us!
President and CEO
BWFA is a Fee-Only/Fiduciary Advisor.
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Client Associate | BWFA | firstname.lastname@example.org | 410-461-3900