Welcoming a child or grandchild into the world is one of life’s most special occasions. Are you doing all that you can, in terms of financial planning, to position your child or grandchild for financial success? Are you doing everything you can to prepare for the financial responsibilities of daycare, healthcare, secondary education, college and beyond? Have you listed a minor child as a primary or secondary beneficiary on any of your accounts?
For answers to these questions and much more Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors invite you to an interactive workshop on “Financial Planning: Welcoming a Child or Grandchild.”
Tuesday, February 16, 2021 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EST
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- What is the best way to save for college/private school?
- What estate planning documents should parents/grandparents have?
- What financial decisions should new parents be making?
- What resources are available to help with health care and daycare expenses?
- How to budget for additional expenses as a new parent?
- How grandparents can help their children while they raise your grandchildren.
We hope you can join us!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Client Associate | BWFA | email@example.com | 410-461-3900