Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Gary Greenwald, Esq. invite you to an interactive workshop on, “Probate & Guardianship.”
Wednesday, February 9, 2022 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EST
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
If you become disabled, learn:
- How to decide who will manage your financial affairs.
- How to ensure your assets will be managed the way you prefer
- How to keep your affairs private.
- How to avoid having to pay unnecessary attorney’s fees.
- How to avoid guardianship
- Why a Power of Attorney may not be enough to protect your assets
Upon your death, learn:
- How attorney’s fees can be reduced
- How the settlement of your affairs can be kept private
- Why you could be subject to two or more probates and how to avoid them
- How estate taxes can be reduced or avoided
- How court costs can be avoided
- How the inheritance you leave your family can be protected from creditors, bad marriages and spendthrift children
We hope you can join us!
President & CEO
BWFA is a Fee-Only/Fiduciary Advisor.
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Marketing Associate | BWFA | email@example.com | 410-461-3900