Determining the right amount of cash to hold is a much more complicated decision than most people think. You want to have enough cash on hand for monthly expenses, for unexpected large expenditures, and for an emergency fund in case of job loss or similar event. However, too much cash can negatively impact your overall success. Join us for a discussion on determining the right amount of cash for you to hold and where to hold it.
Tuesday, November 24, 2020 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EST
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- How much is too much in your checking account?
- How much is too much in your savings account?
- Are you tired of earning too little on your cash?
- Is your emergency fund too big?
- Do you constantly have a cash balance greater than your monthly expenses?
- Do you hold cash in your investment account?
- How much is that extra cash costing you?
- Do you know the Rule of 72?
- Where should you put that cash instead?
- How to perform a financial assessment on your portfolio
We hope you can join us!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Client Associate | BWFA | firstname.lastname@example.org | 410-461-3900