Making the most out of Medicare is a complex decision-making process. Most retirees are largely unprepared to deal with this mandatory health care program, especially if they’ve been automatically covered by health insurance at work.
Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors invite you to an informative discussion on managing the relevant details of Medicare.
Thursday, November 16, 2023 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EST
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Understanding your Medicare choices
- Medicare is far more complicated than most people realize
- More than half of pre-retirees find Medicare confusing
- Two in three can’t identify what part of Medicare covers hospital care
- Three in four don’t know what part covers doctor visits
- One in ten understand the benefits of Part C/Medicare Advantage
- How Medicare enrollment periods work
- What you need to do to avoid late-enrollment penalties
- How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
- Where to find additional resources
We hope you can join us!
President and CEO
BWFA is a Fee-Only/Fiduciary Advisor.
For questions or help registering please contact,