As a Financial Planner you will develop and prepare comprehensive Pre-Retirement, Retirement, and Estate plans. You will assist in the data gathering, data input, and document preparation for financial plans, financial plan reviews, and financial planning projects. Such projects may include: review of client investment accounts and tax returns, and financial planning projects requested by clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as you will have significant contact with the clients of the firm
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work well as part of the BWFA team
- A working knowledge of financial planning with 2-6 years of experience
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) certification or be a student in the CFP® program
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, word processing documents, and the internet
- Attention to detail and analytical and problem solving skills are a must.
Current book of clients a plus but not a prerequisite.
Fax your resume to 443-539-0330 or email it to email@example.com.
Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors is a rapidly growing wealth management firm in Columbia, MD. We offer an exciting career path that can grow into future leadership of the company. This is your opportunity to learn many facets of the wealth management business. You can learn more about our firm at www.bwfa.com