BWFA advisors/portfolio managers are responsible for considering a client’s financial goals, financial situation, income needs, and tax circumstances. They also evaluate the client’s investment risk tolerance. Based on these factors, the advisor designs, constructs, and implements an investment portfolio appropriate to the client’s circumstances. The investments selected for the client’s portfolio conform to the BWFA investment model chosen by the client in consultation with his/her advisor. The advisor provides ongoing oversight and management of the client’s investments in accordance with the advisor’s analysis of current economic and market conditions.
- Develop new client relationships for BWFA.
- Analyze investment opportunities and client needs, and recommend appropriate strategies.
- Build client relationships by developing strategies to achieve their financial goals through the use of financial planning, wealth management, and tax strategies.
- Present appropriate financial planning, wealth management, and tax services to clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to clients and prospects for business development purposes.
- Track record of successful work experience for a period of three to five years
- Series 66 registration and additional licensing needed to assist in building a career as a Financial Advisor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree
- Book of clients
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) certification or be a student in the CFP®program, a plus
Fax your resume to 443-539-0330 or email it to email@example.com.