Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors invite you to an interactive webinar to learn about and discuss the challenges and opportunities for investors in the market during 2022. Looking forward we are contending with elections, global conflicts, interest rates, and COVID. Join us to learn about techniques to deal with the market volatility and to ask questions about what keeps you up at night.
Thursday, August 4, 2022 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EDT
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- What are the biggest threats to the Stock Market in 2022?
- How will the Russia-Ukraine conflict impact your portfolio?
- How will the mid-term elections impact the market?
- How will continued inflation impact the market?
- What about more global COVID variants?
- Will interest rates go up?
- What changes should I make to my portfolio now?
- How can I take advantage of the potential disruptions to the market?
We hope you can join us!
President and CEO
BWFA is a Fee-Only/Fiduciary Advisor.
For questions or help registering please contact,