BWFA invites you to an interactive workshop discussion, “Taxation of Trusts: What Do I Need to Know as Trustee?” This webinar will explore the tax rules for trusts and how they are different than individuals.
Wednesday, June 9, 2021 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EDT
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- What information do I need to provide my tax preparer?
- What language in the trust do I need to understand?
- What is my liability for filing?
- Do I need a bank account?
- As trustee, am I required to make distributions?
- What tax information will the beneficiaries receive annually?
We hope you can join us!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Client Associate | BWFA | firstname.lastname@example.org | 410-461-3900