Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors invite you to an interactive Tax Planning workshop discussing the ABC’s of RMD’s & QCD’s!
Thursday, October 28, 2021 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EDT
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- What is an RMD & QCD?
- Who is required to take RMDs?
- What happens if I am still working and contributing to my retirement plan?
- When can I use QCDs?
- Advantages of a QCD over direct charitable contributions.
- What are the limitations on charitable contributions using QCDs?
- Can I use my RMD as a QCD?
- Estate advantages to using QCDs or taking out more than my RMD.
- Can I roll my RMD into a Roth IRA? (Roth Conversion)
We hope you can join us!
President and CEO
BWFA is a Fee-Only/Fiduciary Advisor.
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Client Associate | BWFA | email@example.com | 410-461-3900