If you’re approaching 72, the IRS wants your IRA! Baby boomers who own a traditional IRA, 401(k), 403(b), or other qualified retirement plan will soon have to face taking their Required Minimum Distributions (RMD’s). Suddenly, a portion of your tax-deferred savings will be taxable again and the impact on your portfolio could be significant if you’re not armed with the right information, and the right strategy.
Wednesday, March 1, 2023 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EST
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- When do I have to take my RMD – and are there exceptions?
- How much will I have to take out?
- How much will I have to pay in taxes?
- How does it impact my Social Security?
- How does it impact Medicare premiums?
We hope you can join us!
President & CEO
BWFA is a Fee-Only/Fiduciary Advisor.
For questions or help registering please contact,