For decades, Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors has provided customized wealth management services to families. We begin by helping you to identify and develop your family’s mission statement. Mindful of your goals (planning for future generations, business succession, philanthropic or other) we combine our collective centuries of experience in managing investment portfolios, designing and building financial plans and tax strategies along with our M&A acumen, to deliver you and your family a truly exceptional family wealth management experience. This presentation is appropriate for families with $10 million or more of investable assets.
BWFA invites you to an interactive workshop discussing our Family Wealth Office services and how you can benefit from our experience.
Tuesday, November 29, 2022 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EST
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Family mission statement development
- Multigenerational wealth transfer strategies
- Next generation financial education and coaching
- Philanthropic guidelines development
- Business succession planning
- Facilitate and structure annual family meetings
- Completely organize family records and files
We hope you can join us!
President & CEO
BWFA is a Fee-Only/Fiduciary Advisor.
For questions or help registering please contact,