Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Elville and Associates invite you to an interactive workshop on, “Trustee Selection – How to Choose the Right One for You”.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- What is a Trustee and what are their responsibilities?
- Types of trustees and their characteristics – advantages an disadvantages
- The perfect Trustee – setting the benchmark for selection
- Trustee selection- why is it so important?
- Trustee succession and plan design – why so difficult, why so crucial?
- Trustee roles in Wills and Trusts
- What are some reasons to consider appointing a corporate trustee?
- Why should you be concerned about “successor trustee risk”?
- How can BWFA help with selecting a corporate trustee?
We hope you can join us!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,