Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Gary Greenwald, Esq. invite you to an interactive workshop on, “Probate & Guardianship.”
Thursday, February 4, 2021 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EST
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
If you become disabled, learn:
- How to decide who will manage your financial affairs.
- How to ensure your assets will be managed the way you prefer
- How to keep your affairs private.
- How to avoid having to pay unnecessary attorney’s fees.
- How to avoid guardianship
- Why a Power of Attorney may not be enough to protect your assets
Upon your death, learn:
- How attorney’s fees can be reduced
- How the settlement of your affairs can be kept private
- Why you could be subject to two or more probates and how to avoid them
- How estate taxes can be reduced or avoided
- How court costs can be avoided
- How the inheritance you leave your family can be protected from creditors, bad marriages and spendthrift children
We hope you can join us!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Client Associate | BWFA | email@example.com | 410-461-3900