Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Elville and Associates invite you to an interactive workshop on,
“Estate Planning for Young Families.”
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- A discussion of the legal documents that are vital for anyone over the age of 18
- Why the assumptions “estate planning is for older and/or wealthier people” are not true
- An overview of concerns that are of particular importance to parents of minor children
- Addressing why estate planning is vital even if you are married – a spouse does not have automatic authority or rights in all matters.
- How to title your assets when you have children who are not legally adults.
We hope you can join us!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,