Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Gary Greenwald, Esq. invite you to an interactive workshop on, “Estate Planning: In the Bottom of the 9th Inning”.
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EST
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Who can make health care decisions for your loved ones if they are unable to do so themselves?
- What legal documents are needed to care for incapacitated family members?
- What are the responsibilities of a Health Care Agent?
- How can a loved one memorialize his or her end of life decisions?
- If a loved one is unable to manage his or her finances, how can that be done without the need of a guardianship?
- What is a power of attorney and how does it work?
- What is a Living Trust and how does it work?
- How should you prepare if the death of a loved one is imminent?
We hope you can join us!
President and CEO
BWFA is a Fee-Only/Fiduciary Advisor.
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Client Associate | BWFA | firstname.lastname@example.org | 410-461-3900