Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors invite you to an interactive workshop on, Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Investing.
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) investing means different things to different people. As investors look to diversify their portfolios with responsible and sustainable investments, they require more than one-size-fits-all strategies to meet their evolving needs. While there is no “right way” to approach ESG investing, we actively manage for ESG opportunities and risks, positioning our clients for success in the long term. Enhance your understanding of ESG investing by attending this BWFA webinar presentation.
Wednesday, February 1, 2023 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EST
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- What is ESG investing?
- What are the advantages of ESG investing?
- Are there any disadvantages of ESG investing?
- What are the current trends in ESG investing?
- What type of investor embraces ESG investing?
- How do ESG investments perform compared to “traditional” investing?
We hope you can join us!
President & CEO
BWFA is a Fee-Only/Fiduciary Advisor.
For questions or help registering please contact,