Stopping by your local bank branch, while picking up groceries and dry cleaning used to be a part of Americans’ everyday routine. Now, many routines have changed, and how we bank is one of them. A local “brick and mortar” branch is no longer the norm for many. Online banking, mobile devices, third-party payment platforms, credit unions are now commonplace.
Join Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors for a discussion on banking alternatives and how to simplify your cash management.
Tuesday, December 15, 2020 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EST
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Are you paying too much for check writing, ATM/debit cards, credit cards, bill-pay, FDIC insurance?
- Better cash management solutions to improve your returns and lower your fees.
- How much should you have in savings? Do you have too much? Why is too much bad?
- Are you using the equity in your investment portfolio for debt management?
- Do your banking and investing at the same institution, it’s easier and more convenient.
- How consolidation of financial Institutors improves performance
- Why a credit union might be more cost effective and deliver better service.
- What tools and assessments can BWFA run for individuals to evaluate these issues?
We hope you can join us!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Client Associate | BWFA | firstname.lastname@example.org | 410-461-3900