Stopping by your local bank branch, while picking up groceries and dry cleaning used to be a part of Americans’ everyday routine. Now, many routines have changed, and how we bank is one of them. A local “brick and mortar” branch is no longer the norm for many. Online banking, mobile devices, third-party payment platforms, credit unions are now commonplace.
Join Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors for a discussion on banking alternatives and how to simplify your cash management.
Wednesday, December 15, 2021 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EST
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Are you paying too much for check writing, ATM/debit cards, credit cards, bill-pay, FDIC insurance?
- Better cash management solutions to improve your returns and lower your fees.
- How much should you have in savings? Do you have too much? Why is too much bad?
- Are you using the equity in your investment portfolio for debt management?
- Do your banking and investing at the same institution, it’s easier and more convenient.
- How consolidation of your financial institutions may improve your performance.
- Why a credit union might be more cost effective and deliver better service.
- What tools and assessments can BWFA run for individuals to evaluate these issues?
We hope you can join us!
President & CEO
BWFA is a Fee-Only/Fiduciary Advisor.
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Marketing Associate | BWFA | email@example.com | 410-461-3900