Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors invite you to an interactive workshop discussing the challenges and opportunities for investors during volatile markets.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- How to effectively deal with the stock market’s ups and downs
- What does it mean to “Stay the Course”?
- Is history repeating itself or is it different this time?
- Should I sell some of my stock investments?
- Should I move my money to cash?
- What if I need money when the market is down?
Navigating a volatile stock market can be very difficult and an emotional experience for many. Join us to learn about techniques to deal with the market volatility and have an opportunity to ask questions about what is on your mind.
We look forward to seeing you there!