Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Gary Greenwald, Esq. invite you to an interactive discussion on “Estate Planning: When a Loved One Passes”.
Wednesday, December 1, 2021 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EST
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Securing the residence
- Contacting family members
- Identifying and obtaining values of all estate assets
- Documents which must be filed with the court
- Tax returns that must be filed
- Formalities regarding the settlement of wills and trusts
We hope you can join us!
President & CEO
BWFA is a Fee-Only/Fiduciary Advisor.
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Marketing Associate | BWFA | email@example.com | 410-461-3900