Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors invite you to a book review with Jim Osterhaus, author of “Gettysburg and Leadership”.
The “Battle of Gettysburg” is a defining moment in our country’s history, crafted by leaders who, even after 150 years, are household names. The book is an excellent study of leadership. This workshop will explore who is the effective leader, using as a backdrop, the greatest battle ever fought on the American continent.
WE WILL EXPLORE:
- Who is that effective, self-aware, well-defined leader who…
- Understands the various aspects of leadership, then…
- Communicates effectively, then…
- Establishes a clear line of sight, then…
- Establishes and protects a healthy culture, then…
- Aligns his/her organization, then…
- Handles internal conflict effectively, while…
- Training up the next generation of leadership
GET YOUR BOOK AUTOGRAPHED
& A PICTURE TAKEN WITH JIM!
WHO WILL ENJOY THIS EVENT:
- History Enthusiasts
- People in Leadership Positions
Registration Full! Please email Eve Kennedy to be put on the wait list firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,