Great organizations have people who share the same values. These values become the foundation for the organization’s culture, and the culture influences how people do their jobs. Once the organization’s culture is established, everyone knows what to do because they are guided by the shared values of the organization.
These are the values that define the culture of our organization:
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Be friendly, clear, concise and complete.
- Start with the conclusion, and finish with the details.
- Tell the WHOLE truth; it’s what people don’t tell you that causes problems.
- Be transparent; no surprises.
- Respond promptly to others, so they know you care. If you don’t know what to do, DON’T do nothing.
- Be authentic and keep your promises.
- Acknowledge your limits, and seek help from others.
- Life gets complicated; simplify it.
- Big problems are really just a collection of small ones; take them one at a time.
- Enjoy life, and have fun. Know what’s important to you and others.
- Make a difference to someone; it fulfills you both.