Join Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Gary Greenwald, Esq. for a round table discussion on what happens when mom, dad or a loved one passes away.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- What are the first things we should do?
- What happens if he/she has done no estate planning?
- What do you do with his/her will or trust?
- Should I continue to pay his/her bills?
- What should you do with his/her home?
- What is involved in settling a will or trust?
- Can a will or trust be contested?
TOWNSEND HORNOR, JR.
Managing Director, Wealth Management, BWFA
GARY GREENWALD, ESQ.
Principal, Law Offices of Gary Greenwald, P.C.
We look forward to seeing you there!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,