Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Mental Performance Coach, Maryrose Blank, Psy.D., M.Ed., CMPC, invite you to a wellness workshop “Work-Life Balance”.
Thursday, May 6, 2021 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EDT
Work-Life Balance – Is there really such a thing? Let’s find out. When things are suboptimal at best, and our sphere of influence or control of situations is minimized, discomfort and stress can overtake the human operating system. Let us not dismiss the grain of truth. The reality is this is a challenging time. Between the pandemic, unrealistic work load demands with not enough time in the day, and general life stressors – productivity takes a major hit! For many, work-life balance has moved from a highly structured workflow to a dismantled, structured approach at best. This seminar challenges participants to develop a system that increases productivity in both work and personal life.
Three topics this webinar will cover are:
- The Reality: Can balance really be achieved or do we need to identify an alternative plan? What are the current lifestyle habits that get in our way? What are the non-negotiable items?
- The Science: What does the research suggest and how can we get closer to optimal?
- The System: What types of frameworks create better energy management during times of uncertainty?
Concepts and Techniques for better workflow will include:
- Performance routines
- Leveraging the body’s natural circadian and ultradian rhythms
- Pareto’s Principle
- Prioritization matrix building
Founder, Mental Performance Coach
- Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) in Sport & Performance Psychology from University of the Rockies
- Master’s degree in Psychology and Counseling, with a concentration in Athletic Counseling from Springfield College
- AASP Certified Mental Performance Consultant (CMPC)
- Over a decade of experience working with youth, adolescent, and collegiate athletes on team and individual sports
- 10+ years of experience working with tactical athletes
- Worked at Fort Bragg from 09-13
- Avid recreational ultra-athlete
- Currently resides in Northern Virginia
We hope you can join us!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Client Associate | BWFA | email@example.com | 410-461-3900