Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors invite you to a wellness webinar with author, speaker, and therapist, Dr. Heidi Schreiber-Pan.
Wednesday, March 24, 2021 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EDT
Now more than ever, it is important to learn how best to manage the stress and anxiety that has stemmed from the Pandemic, COVID-19.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- What are the signs and symptoms and how do they relate to “normal” stress and anxiety?
- What tools are available to help combat these feelings of stress and anxiety?
- Who to turn to when you are in need of support?
- The 3 C’s – Compassion, Connection and Communication. How do those translate to real life situations to help become more present in your everyday life?
- How to use tools such as meditation and mindfulness to deal with your stress and anxiety.
GUEST SPEAKER & AUTHOR:
Chesapeake Mental Health Collaborative
Heidi Schreiber-Pan, Ph.D., LCPC, NCC is a successful psychotherapist, author, clinical director and sought-after nationwide speaker on topics of resilience, anxiety, neuroscience, and occupational burnout. As an affiliate and former faculty member of Loyola University, Maryland, her past research has focused on resiliency and psychological well-being, including nature-based mental health.
Dr. Schreiber-Pan has worked with various organizations, schools and corporations to reduce stress on a communal level and to increase structural well-being through training in positive psychology as well as emotional intelligence coaching.
Dr. Schreiber-Pan has developed unique continuing education courses that combine established clinical methods such as CBT with innovative treatment approached including nature-based psychotherapy and neuro-counseling.
She is the author of Taming the Anxious Mind: A guidebook to relieve stress and anxiety.
We hope you can join us!
President and CEOFor questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Client Associate | BWFA | firstname.lastname@example.org | 410-461-3900