Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Mental Performance Coach, Maryrose Blank, Psy.D., M.Ed., CMPC, invite you to a wellness workshop “Smart Sleep”.
Sleep health is imperative for basic and advanced brain functions including attention, memory, reaction time, and emotional regulation. In addition, sleep health influences longevity, resilience, and immune function. Modern day misconceptions about the importance of sleep and old adages such as, “I’ll sleep when I’m dead” are gradually disappearing as sleep science has continued to prove what some call, “intuitive” – which is that, sleep is essential to health and performance. This trend is gaining positive momentum and people are investing in sleep, making it a top priority.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- A basic understanding of the circadian rhythm, the body’s natural biological clock, and review key factors that influence the clock
- How to create daily habits and organized work flow in order to influence the body and brain’s optimal state
- Identify the purpose or return-on-investment (ROI) for prioritizing sleep in your life – determine performance and health ROI
- Overview of low- and high-tech sleep trackers that are validated and reliable methods for monitoring sleep quantity and quality.
Founder, Mental Performance Coach
- Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) in Sport & Performance Psychology from University of the Rockies
- Master’s degree in Psychology and Counseling, with a concentration in Athletic Counseling from Springfield College
- AASP Certified Mental Performance Consultant (CMPC)
- Over a decade of experience working with youth, adolescent, and collegiate athletes on team and individual sports
- 10+ years of experience working with tactical athletes
- Worked at Fort Bragg from 09-13
- Avid recreational ultra-athlete
- Currently resides in Northern Virginia
We hope you can join us!
President and CEOFor questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Client Associate | BWFA | email@example.com | 410-461-3900