Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors invite you to a discussion on what do you need for the rest of your life and what will it cost?
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EDT
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Have you saved enough for retirement?
- Can you retire?
- How much income do you need in retirement?
- How much income can you expect to generate in retirement from your investments?
- How can you reduce the risk of outliving your assets?
- How do you manage your investment return in retirement?
- How do you switch from accumulation to generating an income stream?
We hope you can join us!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Client Associate | BWFA | email@example.com | 410-461-3900