Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors invite you to an interactive workshop, “Tax Filing: Tips, Tricks & Myths”.
Tuesday, November 9, 2021 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EST
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- The difference between Filing vs. Paying
- Electronic Payments vs. Paper Check Payments
- When should you file an Extension
- Calculating Income
- Deductions: Areas of concern
- How to avoid Underpayment Penalties
- The difference between Docusign and Cloud Files
- How to Get Ready for a painless Tax Season
We hope you can join us!
President & CEO
BWFA is a Fee-Only/Fiduciary Advisor.
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Marketing Associate | BWFA | email@example.com | 410-461-3900