Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors invite you to “Taming the Anxious Mind” A Book Review with Author and Guest Speaker, Dr. Heidi Schreiber-Pan.
Taming the Anxious Mind deconstructs the complex treatment of anxiety and stress disorders into a user-friendly and action-oriented guidebook. It emphasizes that anxiety represents an opportunity to re-train the mind away from destructive thinking towards a healthy mindset.
Wednesday, November 11, 2020 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EST
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Expert guidance on how to live a fuller life
- How to manage anxiety and stress effectively
- An understanding of how the mind works and practical ways to better manage it
- How to use mindfulness and meditation to lower the nervous system arousal
- Guidance on limiting unhelpful thinking styles to free up space for positivity and confidence
- Habits of gratefulness to counteract the negative mindset
Clinical Director, Chesapeake Mental
Heidi Schreiber-Pan, Ph.D., LCPC, NCC is a successful psychotherapist, author, clinical director and sought-after nationwide speaker on topics of resilience, anxiety, neuroscience, and occupational burnout. As an affiliate and former faculty member of Loyola University, Maryland, her past research has focused on resiliency and psychological well-being, including nature-based mental health.
Dr. Schreiber-Pan has worked with various organizations, schools and corporations to reduce stress on a communal level and to increase structural well-being through training in positive psychology as well as emotional intelligence coaching.
Dr. Schreiber-Pan has developed unique continuing education courses that combine established clinical methods such as CBT with innovative treatment approached including nature-based psychotherapy and neuro-counseling.
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Client Associate | BWFA | firstname.lastname@example.org | 410-461-3900