Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors invite you to an interactive workshop on “Planning for Social Security”.
Thursday, July 8, 2021 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EDT
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- What is the future of Social Security under the new Biden administration and a Democratic Congress?
- Calculating your Social Security benefits
- How work, age and marital status affect your benefits
- Synchronizing spousal benefits
- Minimizing taxes on your benefits
- Integrating Social Security with other retirement income
- Benefits for ex-spouses and surviving spouses
We hope you can join us!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Client Associate | BWFA | firstname.lastname@example.org | 410-461-3900