For decades, Baltimore – Washington Financial Advisors has provided customized wealth management services to families with $10 million or more of investable assets. We begin by helping you to identify and develop your family’s mission statement. Mindful of your goals (planning for future generations, business succession, philanthropic or other) we combine our collective centuries of experience in managing investment portfolios, designing and building financial plans and tax strategies along with our M&A acumen, to deliver you and your family a truly exceptional family wealth management experience.
BWFA invites you to an interactive workshop discussing our Family Wealth Office services and how you can benefit from our experience.
Tuesday, July 27, 2021 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EDT
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Family mission statement development
- Multigenerational wealth transfer strategies
- Next generation financial education and coaching
- Philanthropic guidelines development
- Business succession planning
- Facilitate and structure annual family meetings
- Completely organize family records and files
We hope you can join us!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Client Associate | BWFA | firstname.lastname@example.org | 410-461-3900