Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Elville and Associates invite you to an interactive workshop on, “Trustee Selection – How to Choose the Right One for You”.
Thursday, November 11, 2021 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EST
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- What is a Trustee and what are their responsibilities?
- Types of trustees and their characteristics – advantages and disadvantages
- The perfect Trustee – setting the benchmark for selection
- Trustee selection – why is it so important?
- Trustee succession and plan design – why so difficult, why so crucial?
- Trustee roles in Wills and Trusts
- What are some reasons to consider appointing a corporate trustee?
- Why should you be concerned about “successor trustee risk”?
- How can BWFA help with selecting a corporate trustee?
We hope you can join us!
President & CEO
BWFA is a Fee-Only/Fiduciary Advisor.
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Marketing Associate | BWFA | firstname.lastname@example.org | 410-461-3900