Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Elville and Associates invite you to an interactive workshop on, “Estate Planning for Young Families.”
Thursday, February 18, 2021 from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM EST
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- A discussion of the legal documents that are vital for anyone over the age of 18
- Why the assumptions “estate planning is for older and/or wealthier people” are not true
- An overview of concerns that are of particular importance to parents of minor children
- Addressing why estate planning is vital even if you are married – a spouse does not have automatic authority or rights in all matters.
- How to title your assets when you have children who are not legally adults.
We hope you can join us!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,
Cortney Caronna | Client Associate | BWFA | email@example.com | 410-461-3900