Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Elville and Associates invite you to an interactive workshop on, “Trustee Selection- How to Choose the Right One for You”
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- What is a Trustee and what are their responsibilities?
- Types of trustees and their characteristics- advantages an disadvantages
- The perfect Trustee- setting the benchmark for selection
- Trustee selection- why is it so important?
- Trustee succession and plan design- why so difficult, why so crucial?
- Trustee roles in Wills and Trusts
- What are some reasons to consider appointing a corporate trustee?
- Why should you be concerned about “successor trustee risk”?
- How can BWFA help with selecting a corporate trustee?
Townsend Hornor, Jr.Managing Director, Wealth Management BWFA
Steve Elville, Esq. Principal
Elville and Associates
We look forward to seeing you there!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,