Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Gary Greenwald, Esq. invite you to this interactive workshop on, “Smart Estate Planning for Second Marriages.”
At This Workshop, You Will Learn to:
- Make sure that your estate is settled in accordance with your wishes, if your second spouse survives you
- Protect your assets after your death if your new spouse and children do not get along.
- How to have your assets managed if you become disabled or die first?
- How to protect your assets after you pass from a surviving, second spend thrift spouse?
- The precautions to take to protect your assets before you marry again
We look forward to seeing you there!