If you’re approaching 70, the IRS wants your IRA! Baby boomers who own a traditional IRA, 401(k), 403(b), or other qualified retirement plan will soon have to face taking their Required Minimum Distributions (RMD’s). Suddenly, a portion of your tax-deferred savings will be taxable again and the impact on your portfolio could be significant if you’re not armed with the right information, and the right strategy.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- When do I have to take my RMD – and are there exceptions?
- How much will I have to take out?
- How much will I have to pay in taxes?
- How does it impact my Social Security?
- How does it impact Medicare premiums?
We look forward to seeing you there!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,