Join Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Gary Greenwald, Esq. for a round table discussion on what happens when mom, dad, or a loved one passes away.
TOPICS TO INCLUDE:
- What are the first things we should do?
- What happens if he/she has done no estate planning?
- What do you do with his/her will or trust?
- Should I continue to pay his/her bills?
- What should you do with his/her home?
- What is involved in settling a will or trust?
- Can a will or trust be contested?
TOWNSEND HORNOR, JR.
Managing Director, Wealth Management, BWFA
GARY GREENWALD, ESQ.
We look forward to seeing you there!