Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Gary Greenwald, Esq. invite you to this interactive workshop on, “How to be a Trustee.”
Many individuals are named as trustees of trusts established for family members and friends. Serving as a trustee can be a thankless and confusing job. This educational seminar is intended to shed some light on what it means to serve as a trustee and to meet the requirements of serving.
- What is a Trust?
- A Trustee is a “fiduciary” (what is that?)
- How to manage the finances of a Trust
- Determining where and when not to make distributions from a Trust
- Obligations of a Trustee under the Maryland Trust Act
- Can a Trustee be paid for his/her services?
- Taxes and Tax Returns of a Trust
For questions or comments, please contact: