Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Elville and Associates invite you to a discussion on “Estate Planning: Retirement Benefits and Plans (401(k)s, 403(b)s, traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs)”.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Defining retirement plans and benefits in estate planning – what are they?
- Why do retirement plan benefits require special treatment in estate planning and elder law?
- How are retirement plans structured in relation to wills and trusts in estate planning?
- How are retirement plans treated for tax purposes in estate planning?
- Asset protection and retirement plans in estate planning
- Retirement benefit planning for spouses and persons with disabilities
We look forward to seeing you there!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,