Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Gary Greenwald, Esq. invite you to an interactive workshop on, “Smart Estate Planning for Second Marriages.”
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Make sure that your estate is settled in accordance with your wishes, if your second spouse survives you
- Protect your assets after your death if your new spouse and children do not get along.
- How to have your assets managed if you become disabled or die first?
- How to protect your assets after you pass from a surviving, second spend thrift spouse?
- The precautions to take to protect your assets before you marry again
We look forward to seeing you there!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,