Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors and Gary Greenwald, Esq. invite you to an interactive workshop on, “Disability Planning.”
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- What does legal incompetence mean?
- If you are determined to be legally incompetent, what happens to your assets?
- What is a guardianship and how does it work?
- How can you avoid guardianship in the event of your disability?
- What are the benefits and disadvantages of power of attorney?
- How can a living trust avoid guardianship?
- How are health care decisions made for you if you are unable to make them yourself?
We look forward to seeing you there!
President and CEO
For questions or help registering please contact,